Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang @Green Goblin now I could go for some Wendy's. Just it would be a 3hr round trip.

Aye bro it’s a 2 hour trip for me but it’ll be worth it! Baconator, popcorn chicken, fries and a frosty with a coke to wash it all down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard of losing a single sock to the void, but how the fuck does an entire ladder just up and disappear from existence? Doing my head in lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lol fucks me up I’ll get bags of new socks, shirts and beaters throw em all in the wash and dryer and be missing a single sock to complete a single mate but all the others are there lol

Just measured Britney’s canopy so far it’s 10”x9&1/2” and she’s only 4&1/2 inches tall [emoji16]

I’m thinking of playing a game called let’s see if I piss the ol lady off by spending more money than I should that I really don’t have and buy a tent. My box does the trick for now but it gets pretty warm even with fans running so I’ll have to crack the door if not open it all the way and to my understanding led’s are bright as fuck but I don’t have an in-line fan and can’t afford one if I buy a tent... I want a tent I’ve got everything except the online fan and carbon filter. Ugh I’m so confused I dunno what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back