Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never wait for trichomes to show again .....if it aint showing quickly i dont want it ......

It'll get you some oil or tincture, anyways.

I really don't understand it: you would think that more resin means more cannabinoids, and I think that it is often true, but I have also had my universe blown away by sativa buds that were as fluffy as cottonwood.

I still see a few mites here n there.

But all are dead. So progress is being made for sure.

Here is THE BEAST
Bout 50 ish inches wide.

Need a wide load sticker for her
1508794807528376124899.jpg
1508794858243909029466.jpg
15087948737101556875548.jpg
15087949030831248721896.jpg

In the 2 outbreaks of spider mites that I had, I used Capt. Jack's Dead Bug Brew, and it killed them all within 24hrs, and is touted as "organic" and such.. What did you end up doing to completely annihilate them??

Beautiful shrub, btw!!!!!

:pass:

Just a quick reminder if you haven't casted your votes on the Live/Dry. Please head on over and rate your top three choices.
It all comes down to this....we NEED as many votes as possible in the outdoor contest. If we don't get a solid number of voters, then we will question the love for outdoor plants, and the need for a contest!!
So PLEASE stop by both of these threads, and put down your votes.
Auto Live Bud https://www.autoflower.org/t...2017-autoflower-live-bud-voting-thread.61553/
Auto Dried Bud https://www.autoflower.org/t...-2017-autoflower-dry-bud-voting-thread.61554/
Votes will be limited to 3 per voter, and votes will be tallied up at the end and both the live and dried bud results will be added together to crown the outdoor auto champion.

Happy Belated Birthday @GodAmJT . Today is my Dad's birthday so I called and talked to him for awhile. Wish I was closer so I could've tried to take him out for dinner. Then my birthday is coming up on Wednesday.

In the 2 outbreaks of spider mites that I had, I used Capt. Jack's Dead Bug Brew, and it killed them all within 24hrs, and is touted as "organic" and such.. What did you end up doing to completely annihilate them??

Beautiful shrub, btw!!!!!

:pass:
Neem oil. Then next day soap iso mix then water day 3 to wash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back