Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you tell one person that you grow even a close friend it's 1 to many they always Blab when there pissed etc I have been burned twice in many years alliances change over time so sometimes it's hard to keep a lid on it I'm all about me myself and I. Plus if I need advise I can find it here

yeah the only people that know i grow are my mum and my brother and even that i think is too many lol. i know they wont blab though. i am just curious how we have so many on here that have had issues i was starting to get paranoid about my online presence giving me away more then anything, theres so stalker types out there its a bit fucked up.

I'm good, I don't have any friends, no girl, nothing..So nobody knows my business unless I choose to include them in it...You have to sacrifice in the present to see the bigger picture later on sometimes.

sounds very similar to my situation, i wouldn't be doing this if i was still with my wife. helps i am basically a hermit with no friends so being pretty isolated it would be very very hard for anyone to pin me down as a grower in the real world. can't help myself though with being on places like this, i'd go crazy otherwise without you guys lol

Hmm, bad ju ju...

Had home invasion last night, fought them off, was iron barred and broken nose..

Fought them off, spend last night pulling up, threw scrap in back yard and mowed it lol

'Ahhh the joy... !

At ER now getting noggin looked at. Eek!

f6
WTF that's fucked hope ya all good mate

GRAPE WALKER KUSH DAY 46

IMG_20171024_113301.jpg

I'm good, I don't have any friends, no girl, nothing..So nobody knows my business unless I choose to include them in it...You have to sacrifice in the present to see the bigger picture later on sometimes.
its just my girl and I who know and the good part is shes more keen than myself (maybe) lol

I was on here a good few years ago, hadn’t been growing long when I split with my ex misses. She threatened to grass me up so I stopped everything, sold my gear and went back to buying crap!! ... That was 4 years ago! I’ve only just mustered up the courage to give it another go ... No one shall know this time

Hey!!
It all comes down to this....we NEED as many votes as possible in the outdoor contest. If we don't get a solid number of voters, then we will question the love for outdoor plants, and the need for a contest!!
So PLEASE stop by both of these threads, and put down your votes.
Auto Live Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-live-bud-voting-thread.61553/
Auto Dried Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-dry-bud-voting-thread.61554/
Votes will be limited to 3 per voter, and votes will be tallied up at the end and both the live and dried bud results will be added together to crown the outdoor auto champion.

Every voter that stops by and also puts down a comment on either of the voting threads, will receive maximum reputation from me as a thanks for helping to support out sun grow ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back