Status
Not open for further replies.
heya 912 :pass:the 3 votes curfuddled me a bit.are the votes ranked 1,2,3 or equal?i wasnt sure so just did one of each.
:pighug:

Just to keep it at the forefront please take alittle bit of time to jump over to these threads and cast you vote. Thank You

It all comes down to this....we NEED as many votes as possible in the outdoor contest. If we don't get a solid number of voters, then we will question the love for outdoor plants, and the need for a contest!!
So PLEASE stop by both of these threads, and put down your votes.
Auto Live Bud https://www.autoflower.org/t...2017-autoflower-live-bud-voting-thread.61553/
Auto Dried Bud https://www.autoflower.org/t...-2017-autoflower-dry-bud-voting-thread.61554/
Votes will be limited to 3 per voter, and votes will be tallied up at the end and both the live and dried bud results will be added together to crown the outdoor auto champion.

Think its safe to clip 40+ leafs of my girl? She needs defoliated. She is getting really dense.
I read its needed. Also read its bad. I dont want to hinder growth. . but i need more light and air getting to her. Can't get mold. Delt with enough problems this grow to deal with mold and rot.
20171023_164108.jpg

Think its safe to clip 40+ leafs of my girl? She needs defoliated. She is getting really dense.
I read its needed. Also read its bad. I dont want to hinder growth. . but i need more light and air getting to her. Can't get mold. Delt with enough problems this grow to deal with mold and rot.
View attachment 820027

If it was me i would defoliate 40+!!

If it was me i would defoliate 40+!!
I look at it and see at least 40 in a pile if i got to clipping. Stay off the younger branches. Start low and get oldest first? Is this pretty much the gameplan?
Or top to bottom. Biggest leafs and oldest leafs?

Just not sure where to start and which is priority here lol. Middle stuff for air. Top stuff for light. The undercarriage cuz its useless anyway . all of above lol.

Just need a good gameplan and i won't be nervous about cutting on her lol. Her 1st hair cut n all.

Well I chopped my little bonsai girls few days ago and set them up to dry. They smell good and now have what little bit I got in the jar. Now to get myself
going again and do better this next time so I will have meds to get me through.

I look at it and see at least 40 in a pile if i got to clipping. Stay off the younger branches. Start low and get oldest first? Is this pretty much the gameplan?
Or top to bottom. Biggest leafs and oldest leafs?

I would take a dozen or so a day and spread it out over a week, starting with the leaves shading out the most. Ive done a fair bit of defoliation experimenting(outdoors mostly), and i have yet to see a negative impact.....although i have seen a couple of times a leaf withered stalk wound get moldy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back