Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to take down the rest of the widow bomb second harvest today...and if all goes as planned get 8 auto seeds out of paper towel and into promix! Let the games begin!!
What are you planting ?? Give me something else to buy !! :rofl: Did you ever find out who ripped you off ??

What are you planting ?? Give me something else to buy !! :rofl: Did you ever find out who ripped you off ??

Didnt find out...and i am trying not to speculate...this is the last year this will be an issue...buying night vision(and IR boosters all over the place) and a crazy 8-12 night vision security system with an alarm tower right in the middle of the plants. They fucked with the wrong bull on this one!!

Running
Portal Citrus Noir (stunting to reduce size)
Portal spiritwalker (stunting to reduce size)
Mohan Ram sweet
Mephisto 24C,
mephisto Toofless alien (stunting to reduce size)
Port Stone Dragon
Portal Stone 99 (last seed!!)
Portal amber

This is way too early . :nono:
P1100045.JPG

Good Morning Mossy
I should learn to be a [HASHTAG]#RealGardenersaretightfisted[/HASHTAG] But I love to spend money and you'd think with a Scottish mother I'd be a little more " thrifty " But I think I inherited more of the English genes as my dad also enjoyed spending money as well as as a love of alcohol . :toke:

Nahhh @1939bear ..the alcohol will be the Scots side..I've Seen the roads..you have to be drunk to drive them..:crying:..that was a Joke..but up in the most beautiful places on earth they have single carriage windy roads with 30 ft of granite on one side and a 30 ft drop into a loch on the other..when you take aa blind corner with a truck coming hurtling towards you in the middle of the road it is a Hard choice...:crying:

Alcohol in humans works like anti-freeze in car engines...:headbang:..the further North you live..the higher the Need.

@Mossy
After do consideration I don't think your tight fisted I think your smarter you learned how to breed your own . Quite an accomplishment I'd say !! I wish I had the patience . Someday . :biggrin:

That is the Beauty of Autos...you could get a rudimentry F4 cross out in little over a year...:yeah:..If you Know what you are After...and Know the genetics you are Playing with...

Got to take down the rest of the widow bomb second harvest today...and if all goes as planned get 8 auto seeds out of paper towel and into promix! Let the games begin!!

@912GreenSkell ..you have Joined the wussy indoor grow set huh.......?.........:eyebrows:

I'm Wondering if I should set some photos off to over winter ..if the weather is good I can sometime catch the first 12/12 in the year March..harvest early May..:watering:

@912GreenSkell ..you have Joined the wussy indoor grow set huh.......?.........:eyebrows:

I'm Wondering if I should set some photos off to over winter ..if the weather is good I can sometime catch the first 12/12 in the year March..harvest early May..:watering:

Haha yeah....i mostly grow in the winter to test out several strains, and to grow those certain few i am really keen on running but wont do well outdoors(stone dragon, amber). Its fun too of course!! Totally stress free grow.

Oh please do some photos!! Id love to watch winter outdoor sun grown plants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back