Status
Not open for further replies.
stop growing male plants then ;)
Ask a silly question get a silly answer I guess... But growing male plants is part of breeding, obviously a negative pressure ventilation system helps keep it from being elsewhere but it still gets in there no matter what

Anyone else here allergic to cannabis pollen? How so you keep yourself from getting all runny nose and watery eyes? I have to wear a painters gas mask.
Dude. I get the itchys from the ladies. Certain strains. Currently the ones i have don't bother me. But my last run was a bit rough lol

Dude. I get the itchys from the ladies. Certain strains. Currently the ones i have don't bother me. But my last run was a bit rough lol
Do you mind me asking which strains made you itchy and which ones didn't? The one of us talking now has not had problems with mephisto strains thus far, but wants to do hbss in a few months on a run.

Ask a silly question get a silly answer I guess... But growing male plants is part of breeding, obviously a negative pressure ventilation system helps keep it from being elsewhere but it still gets in there no matter what

yep indeed ... my balcony plants get pollinated from hemp fields 50km away ... if i plant to late in spring :)

sorry to hear that's a actual problem for you ... but kinda first world ? benadryl ?

Do you mind me asking which strains made you itchy and which ones didn't? The one of us talking now has not had problems with mephisto strains thus far, but wants to do hbss in a few months on a run.
So far. For sure mephisto skylar and sky stompers. Maybe skyrone???. Can't remember. Heisenberg may have as well. Not a horrid rash or anything. Kinda like a mild grass allergy. A little red little itch goes away fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back