Status
Not open for further replies.
6acbf6e0468c63422fa9e3698671bd10.jpg
i didn’t like where I had it hooked it was blocking new growth at the 4th node so I placed the hook right below it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Morning A.F.N.
Ordered 8 received 11 plus 2 freebies ( Atomik Seeds ) . I managed to drop 2 on the floor ended up grovelling on the floor for 20 min but I got lucky and found them . :thumbsup: I need more seeds like another hole in my head but I just ordered some Blue Kush from Dinafem as well :nono:
P1100044.JPG

Last edited:
Every time some one here has a successful grow with an strain I feel obligated to try them . It could put me in the poor house I like many more here have more seeds than I'll ever grow . :biggrin:

There's times when I have no other choice but to prioritize it's either this or that..sucks man..I find myself visiting the site adding things to my cart only to exit the page LOL..Temptation..Practicing the law of attraction maybe?

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :bighug:..sharing one...

Morning @1939bear :bighug:

Morning @EvilScotsman :bighug:

Good Morning A.F.N.

Good morning Bear, nice additions you have there :toke:

Every time some one here has a successful grow with an strain I feel obligated to try them . It could put me in the poor house I like many more here have more seeds than I'll ever grow . :biggrin:

Unlike Me..:d5:..I'm still Playing with the first pack I ever bought 11 YEARS ago....:crying:..[HASHTAG]#RealGardenersaretightfisted[/HASHTAG] :watering: ..or is it just Me.............:dang:

:crying:

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :bighug:..sharing one...

Morning @1939bear :bighug:

Morning @EvilScotsman :bighug:

Unlike Me..:d5:..I'm still Playing with the first pack I ever bought 11 YEARS ago....:crying:..[HASHTAG]#RealGardenersa[/HASHTAG]retightfisted ..:watering:or is it just Me.............:dang:

:crying:
Good Morning Mossy
I should learn to be a [HASHTAG]#RealGardenersaretightfisted[/HASHTAG] But I love to spend money and you'd think with a Scottish mother I'd be a little more " thrifty " But I think I inherited more of the English genes as my dad also enjoyed spending money as well as as a love of alcohol . :toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back