Status
Not open for further replies.
gads. million dollar question.

they showed preflower for like the last 2 weeks of august, but.....nothing. As of Sept 1st, boom. Now we're talking. Despite the sun and dry...they weren't in a rush :cuss:

Now they're cooking. And I'm in the same boat as you - hoping to keep botrytis at bay and get them to the finish line. And...weather is cooling, and some wet stuff is coming. I thought about your grow season, which, is now where I'm at :p Given they are white widows, there's alot of sativa in 'em....

Nature has me in her hands from here on out :D

Best guess is that I need 4-6 weeks from here. Hoping I'll get it....
View attachment 801325

Ha....you and me both my friend...hope mother nature is kind to both of us!! Honestly i hope to catch a bit of a break....rough auto season, followed by the majority lagging in flower. Fortunately Sweet Cream Caramel and Green POison are forming quick. The rest of the plants have me on the ropes. We have been having near frost nights for a week and today is more tornado warnings....arghhhhh

Ha....you and me both my friend...hope mother nature is kind to both of us!! Honestly i hope to catch a bit of a break....rough auto season, followed by the majority lagging in flower. Fortunately Sweet Cream Caramel and Green POison are forming quick. The rest of the plants have me on the ropes. We have been having near frost nights for a week and today is more tornado warnings....arghhhhh

holy shit dude. From the sounds of it, I'm surprised you haven't had a plague of locusts, first borns being stolen, or the water turning into blood.

If you see 4 horsemen coming over the horizon....buy a bus ticket & gtfo :crying:

Maybe it'll straighten out, you'll get an indian summer, and a bumper level crop....here's hoping :cheers:

holy shit dude. From the sounds of it, I'm surprised you haven't had a plague of locusts, first borns being stolen, or the water turning into blood.

If you see 4 horsemen coming over the horizon....buy a bus ticket & gtfo :crying:

Maybe it'll straighten out, you'll get an indian summer, and a bumper level crop....here's hoping :cheers:

Hahahahaha :D

Hell i would be very happy with just a standard autumn....more nice days than not until oct 1st(though several near frost nights), then sketchy until it snows on the 20th of oct.

Oh yes....if a plague of locusts come for the plants, i will be certainly out there with one of those bug zapper tennis rackets....piles of dead locusts flying through the air in slow motion!! :D Hahahaha :D
Fortunately water turned to blood will be good for the plants, and we have no children to steal. :D
I figure if i offer to smoke a joint with the horsemen, we will turn out to be the best of friends. :D

That's why I don't mind sharing. I don't give out my recipes exactly but I'm a firm believer that if you're able to make them yourself then you should. People look at me like I'm crazy because I have a business but I'm not in the business of cutting people out or making their life harder. I'm in the business of helping people heal themselves and part of that is giving people some of the tricks it took me a long time to learn so they don't have to wait as long as I did. The people that I'm trying to serve as a business are the ones who can't do that, are lacking knowledge, dont have time or don't have access.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
I can hardly wait for the interview. I am in Canada so any advice from a person who lives in the healing mecca being California is always greatly appreciated. I hope you just drop in now and then to shoot the breeze. PEACE

I can hardly wait for the interview. I am in Canada so any advice from a person who lives in the healing mecca being California is always greatly appreciated. I hope you just drop in now and then to shoot the breeze. PEACE
I'm from Maine however we have a very successful medical marijuana program and the legalization of recreational marijuana just passed this past year.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back