Status
Not open for further replies.
And the girls are finally showing some action. Late in coming...here's hoping for some sun to finish them!
IMG_20170907_160823.jpg

your plants are actually rediculous mate. heres me feeling smug about hitting around 20-25oz hopefully and your chuckin that about. bet thats not even the big one! unbelievable tekkers mate. caps doffed : )

The smallest full sun plant from last season was 30oz...largest was 64

oh wow, bad time for that post lol. just smoked some cheese youll have to excuse me :smoking:
welcome to afn @Trichome Treats. theres a lot of people here will be very pleased to meet you. its a very frequent topic of discussion round here. not for me though... im not hardcore enough for that : (
i end up running away from my shaddow untill i get stopped by the laws of nature... or a wall. iether works just aswell : )
Why thank you kind sir. I look forward to the conversations and learning from others as well.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Damn they are looking great!! Early signs of preflower only though? Think the season will hold on for you in the west?
gads. million dollar question.

they showed preflower for like the last 2 weeks of august, but.....nothing. As of Sept 1st, boom. Now we're talking. Despite the sun and dry...they weren't in a rush :cuss:

Now they're cooking. And I'm in the same boat as you - hoping to keep botrytis at bay and get them to the finish line. And...weather is cooling, and some wet stuff is coming. I thought about your grow season, which, is now where I'm at :p Given they are white widows, there's alot of sativa in 'em....

Nature has me in her hands from here on out :D

Best guess is that I need 4-6 weeks from here for rockstar level. Hoping I'll get it....
IMG_20170907_160853.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back