Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay this is a "Comedy Break".. and not to be taken seriously cmon, sing it with me.....

i cant even hit play on that man. my mate just hit me with some blue cheese...last time i watched lego movie this stoned it gave me a fuckin meltdown lol.

I love edibles and have a fair amount to learn on the art of extraction for cooking. I do not just mean a batch of cookies either I want to use it in dishes for supper for adults of course. I know it is trial an error but having a professional around to interview will cut the learning curve so I Am very glad to have you on board and willng to be interviewed is fantastic. @Trichome Treats
That's why I don't mind sharing. I don't give out my recipes exactly but I'm a firm believer that if you're able to make them yourself then you should. People look at me like I'm crazy because I have a business but I'm not in the business of cutting people out or making their life harder. I'm in the business of helping people heal themselves and part of that is giving people some of the tricks it took me a long time to learn so they don't have to wait as long as I did. The people that I'm trying to serve as a business are the ones who can't do that, are lacking knowledge, dont have time or don't have access.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

That's why I don't mind sharing. I don't give out my recipes exactly but I'm a firm believer that if you're able to make them yourself then you should. People look at me like I'm crazy because I have a business but I'm not in the business of cutting people out or making their life harder. I'm in the business of helping people heal themselves and part of that is giving people some of the tricks it took me a long time to learn so they don't have to wait as long as I did. The people that I'm trying to serve as a business are the ones who can't do that, are lacking knowledge, dont have time or don't have access.

Amen to that sister!!!! We share everything we can( knowledge wise)... i just make em potent enough to put a full size man in bed for two days!!!!... hobbit size for a week....

Amen to that sister!!!! We share everything we can( knowledge wise)... i just make em potent enough to put a full size man in bed for two days!!!!... hobbit size for a week....
Sometimes I do that on myself on accident. Lol I wish I could get away with sleeping for 2 days. Most of my patients need to function each day so predictable mild dosing is key LOL I make some night time Edibles that are a beautiful thing though. Everyone has their preference just likes strains.

oh wow, bad time for that post lol. just smoked some cheese youll have to excuse me :smoking:
welcome to afn @Trichome Treats. theres a lot of people here will be very pleased to meet you. its a very frequent topic of discussion round here. not for me though... im not hardcore enough for that : (
i end up running away from my shaddow untill i get stopped by the laws of nature... or a wall. iether works just aswell : )

Sometimes I do that on myself on accident. Lol I wish I could get away with sleeping for 2 days. Most of my patients need to function each day so predictable mild dosing is key LOL I make some night time Edibles that are a beautiful thing though. Everyone has their preference just likes strains.

I luv smokeen the earrrllll.. i only do the two day nap occasionally!!! I was dubbed the Duke of Earrlll and in turn have "Knighted" many members into the dabhood... Bud In, Bud Out !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back