Status
Not open for further replies.
err....howdy ma'am....my bad. Just saw you're a lady.....
I almost made a joke but you're not the first and you won't be the last. Almost everyone makes that assumption. I take pride in it. Just shows that I'm not the norm and where I grew up that's a good thing.[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I love edibles and have a fair amount to learn on the art of extraction for cooking. I do not just mean a batch of cookies either I want to use it in dishes for supper for adults of course. I know it is trial an error but having a professional around to interview will cut the learning curve so I Am very glad to have you on board and willng to be interviewed is fantastic. @Trichome Treats

evenin troops, ive been looking into these bio tabs. i cant believe what im seeing. has anyone ever grown a single massive plant in a massive pot with these? like a half kilo massive preferably and of the indoors veriety : )
you only get a fine round here for a single plant. local judges are just bored of it i reckon. certainly wont get shafted for a soil plant with no nutrients to be found in the house and a couple of cheapo leds. even if it is a monster youd get off with being lucky no problem. passing my gear on once big bertha comes down and trying to keep it simple and safe for him but still worth the while ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back