Status
Not open for further replies.
No bro. But they got me hooked on autos I got some as freebies in 2014 from attitude seed bank I cannot remember the strain for the life of me but when it was done in July and smelled just outstanding and the HIGH unreal I was hooked on autos. But I got into dutch passion and never got anymore from them Sweet seeds

I really want to try g13 labs pineapple express

Edit - planning on a 3 way comparison with g13, Barneys farm and fastbuds Pineapple Express\
I had a FB pine apple express but it went no where for me I was bummed.

That sucks to hear about the express!! Did you grow just the one?

This year was the first i have tried sweet seeds other than a dark devil seed a buddy gave me to try out(got the beatdown from cool weather and yield was tiny). I did 4 sweet plants this season...2 autos and 2 photos. The autos did okay, but weather was harsh this season, cold and rainy. Bloody skunk did poorly in the cold damp, and cream mandarin Xl did pretty well. Really like the toke of the CM. Now the 2 photos though are stellar early flowering plants. Easily the first two to hit the chopping block. Cream Caramel is performing very well in the limited light, especially considering the season.
IMG_5836.JPG

IMG_5834.JPG

And the green poison wow...i wont beat a dead horse by repeatedly posting another pic of her. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back