Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know, I've read the CC is a good pain strain and thought of planting some. The CM, for me, makes me a bit anxious, I have been nibbling away at a gram for well over a month. Maybe I should just eat it.

One, right after the other!

Hoping for the best on pain reduction from the CC!! Will have a full detailed report after chopped and cured.

IMG_20170908_012958.jpg

IMG_20170908_012938.jpg

Converted a skeptic 2 days ago that said they don't like autoflowers, they don't smoke auto weed..Let them try some Skunk, they came back the next day for more.

As they say "Luck favors the prepared" I hope it fizzles out soon.

We are set for food , water, fuel, meds. They changed the track again back to right over my house.There is no way i am getting on the highway and end up riding it out in a car.. All Florida is on the move this way and there wont be a room or fuel for hundreds of miles. By the time it reaches us, it should be down to a cat 3 or even 2. which our home should handle, Maybe? This will be the first to run the whole state south to north with most of it on both sides still over the water.that fuels it. Sort of uncharted ground but I think that with the eye and its power on land, it will weaken.

We are set for food , water, fuel, meds. They changed the track again back to right over my house.There is no way i am getting on the highway and end up riding it out in a car.. All Florida is on the move this way and there wont be a room or fuel for hundreds of miles. By the time it reaches us, it should be down to a cat 3 or even 2. which our home should handle, Maybe? This will be the first to run the whole state south to north with most of it on both sides still over the water.that fuels it. Sort of uncharted ground but I think that with the eye and its power on land, it will weaken.
Hang in there Feenix keep us posted as best you can . :karmacloud:

God speed to you guys!!!!!

Hang in there bro! I've observed this one is powerfull!! I am glad to hear you are prepared. Stay safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back