Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to try mainlining on some autos someday... Thanks for the info. I think also with mainlining an auto, you should have your auto in taller pot or reservoir. I am not 100% sure but it seems to matter a lot for the overall age of the plant or when the flowering is being triggered.
yeah, definately need a bigger pot to prolong veg as much as possible. thats one of the advantages to my system. its basically infinite space for 1 plant worth of roots. would have to veg for 6+ months to be in any danger of becomming root bound. : )

Good morning everyone. It's been a crazy all day yesterday for me and now getting ready to turn in for a few hours.
3cb1bbc575f923d3cfcfc63327f87c44.jpg

I got to try mainlining on some autos someday... Thanks for the info. I think also with mainlining an auto, you should have your auto in taller pot or reservoir. I am not 100% sure but it seems to matter a lot for the overall age of the plant or when the flowering is being triggered.

Not 100% but my first run with this soil..Few fading leaves below, couple spots here and there, few scorched tips....Pretty much just used water and some microbes..1 good bloom booster top dressing which is probably what slightly scorched them but overall I've done nothing..Next run I'll make sure to hit them with a good compost tea and be more prepared before they start fading..Definitely 7 gal pots on the next one.

IMG_20171018_051337.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back