Status
Not open for further replies.
56"long X 16"deep X 28" of grow space under 100X3w old tec LED's (mars and galaxy)
Nice, that's much bigger than our space! Once we get going well, we are taking a whole bedroom over for the grow... 4 carbon filters and overkill to the extreme

Nice, that's much bigger than our space! Once we get going well, we are taking a whole bedroom over for the grow... 4 carbon filters and overkill to the extreme

haha yeah not quite a micro i suppose...but it seems so very tiny compared to the outdoor plants i grow(couldnt even fit a half a branch in the cab sideways...lol)

@Ash-a-Ton - whats the background plants in the pic? They are looking nice and thick!!
Two blk super skunks.
And the lil one in back is 1st photo. Star killer x locomotion
The taller one is ugly lol. Had some defs and fried the foliage. Didn't pull the light to fatten the buds properly. Coulda been much better. But stuff happens when too busy to take proper care of the babies
All the leafs are yellowed and rusted. Been that way since early flower
15082978138821392840438.jpg
1508297855373954975767.jpg
15082978854701851627442.jpg
15082979026371970153767.jpg

The photo is stressed cuz of yesterday's transplant

Two blk super skunks.
And the lil one in back is 1st photo. Star killer x locomotion
The taller one is ugly lol. Had some defs and fried the foliage. Didn't pull the light to fatten the buds properly. Coulda been much better. But stuff happens when too busy to take proper care of the babies
All the leafs are yellowed and rusted. Been that way since early flower
View attachment 817585 View attachment 817586 View attachment 817587 View attachment 817588

The photo is stressed cuz of yesterday's transplant

Yeah thats right bud...mistakes happen...best to learn from them and move on for sure. I always say "if you never make mistakes, all that means is you arent toking enough weed!!" Hahahahahaha :D I make some kind of error almost every grow i do indoors. :D

Watering the GWK at the moment..Gave a sugar leaf a gentle squeeze..Smells just like grape Skittles taste..Very sour Stomper-ish grape with that dank weed smell wrapped around it..Heavy emphasis on the Skittle though.

6126d713ce60e14091fd52338f59dc8a.jpg

Last edited:
mornin stoners. if anyone would like some tips on how NOT to do a 20L dwc monster my mate seems to be a master at it. theres 540 watt of blurples over that bad boy aswell:crying:View attachment 817623
Good morning sir After your comment on mainlining I did some research and found a lot of interesting info on Youtube and was wondering whether this procedure was only for autos or would it also work on photos ??:biggrin:

Good morning sir After your comment on mainlining I did some research and found a lot of interesting info on Youtube and was wondering whether this procedure was only for autos or would it also work on photos ??:biggrin:
i wanted to do it to my a/u this time but i shat out at the last minuit. its a process mainly for photos due to the barbaric nature. budelees done it a few times i believe probably on an auto too. its a pretty brutal process though so i wouldnt advise trying it on anything smaller than xxl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back