Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks scrumdillyumptious!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certainly no complaints on quality from the partial sun garden this season!! Anyone that thinks outdoor weed sucks is out of their friggin' minds!!(or needs to learn how to grow the fine kind outdoors!!)
Widowbomb...less than 6 hours of sun by harvest
IMG_6151.JPG

IMG_6152.JPG

Certainly no complaints on quality from the partial sun garden this season!! Anyone that thinks outdoor weed sucks is out of their friggin' minds!!(or needs to learn how to grow the fine kind outdoors!!)
Widowbomb...less than 6 hours of sun by harvest
View attachment 817564

View attachment 817565

That’s just nuts how you grow this quality with quantity in less sun than some do in full sun.

That’s just nuts how you grow this quality with quantity in less sun than some do in full sun.

Alot falls back on genetics...i cannot grow amazing huge potent stinky plants if the genetics isnt there to produce!! Thanks the ganja gods that there is so many awesome breeders these days!!

Last edited:
Alot falls back on genetics...i cannot grow amazing huge potent stinky plants if the genetics isnt there to produce!!
Check out the beast

Mephisto man bear alien pig

47 inches wide

Maybe i get in the 1lb club with her
15082964550611394495227.jpg
1508296493426966696696.jpg
1508296510102848298885.jpg
1508296601273428853151.jpg

Hey hows it going? Grow going well?
Its going well! Our gal is now on day 3... I think. I'm a little...umm... Stoned I guess is the word. The humidity is fine, and rapidrooters are amazing for growing. No humidity dome is needed. Its wonderful... A sour crack growing in a of case with a half gallon bucket. Were gonna need some help with major let. The plan is to start in the next few days training it down do we can keep it in the space we have (a bit over a cubic foot). The other half is being educate on growing and I am unable to set up my regular tent for a few more months... Should be harvested 7 days before Christmas eve, so I'm thinking rosin :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back