Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had to get some teeth pulled today. Well I ended up picking up a satchel of some street and I dunno what strain it was but I tell you what it made me forget I had teeth pulled and I couldn’t feel any pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hate dentist and more than them I hate a bad tooth!
I feel your pain bro!!

Hate dentist and more than them I hate a bad tooth!
I feel your pain bro!!

I haven’t seen a dentist in 21 years I hate them more than clowns and I fucking hate clowns lol my wisdoms were rotting out and causing me pain so I went and had the bastards pulled 3 were rotten and 1 was a monster lol but on the plus side my insurance paid for everything!

I haven’t seen a dentist in 21 years I hate them more than clowns and I fucking hate clowns lol my wisdoms were rotting out and causing me pain so I went and had the bastards pulled 3 were rotten and 1 was a monster lol but on the plus side my insurance paid for everything!

I'm thinking of moving to Arkansas they say over there no one has teeth lol

Yup. Killer smoke. But a let down for me too. Its been ages since i have had some SKUNKY bud. Seems now that most skunk is now cheese and the real skunk is legend lol.

I miss the "this smells like a skunks ass"
'but it tastes like candy'

Dont get me wrong. I like cheese too! But imo. Its NOT skunk.

Preach brother preach!!!! I miss that skunk that smelled like 8 cans of rotten skunk ass but had the sweetest flavors and 3 hits bam!!!!

What's up fellas. How's everyone doing tonight?
Here's some double grape bud pics... :headbang:
n4j6bTf.jpg

Can't wait to try this stuff out!!

blue widow dried and read to toke...nice berry flavour and smell on this one. Excellent indica oriented potency(as pics suggest)...great looking bud for less than 5 total hours of direct light by harvest!!(outdoors) Yield midgrade but decent for location(7oz)
IMG_6153.JPG

IMG_6154.JPG

IMG_6155.JPG

@Ash-a-Ton - hey man...if you are seeking a very potent skunk dominant photo strain grab a pack of peakseedsBC Texada Skunk(Texada Timewarp X Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]). Ultra potent and the pack i grew out only had a single plant leaning toward the Texada side...the rest were heavy skunk. Extreme potency on every plant grown.

@Ash-a-Ton - hey man...if you are seeking a very potent skunk dominant photo strain grab a pack of peakseedsBC Texada Skunk(Texada Timewarp X Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]). Ultra potent and the pack i grew out only had a single plant leaning toward the Texada side...the rest were heavy skunk. Extreme potency on every plant grown.
Pm me a link please. If you would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back