Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen a new strain ACdc looks like one of those strains who gets cat tails easily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to tie up bubba cheese. I blame it on my lights, It was packed in so close I had the light higher than I normally would, and less supplementary light angles. It's never too late to super crop either. I might net them and crop em over.
yes i think i shes a more of sativa strain thats why shes so tall but good job i have a led on top of her as i have a cooltube as well in the tent but if she does stretch anymore i will supercrop her and thanks everyone pop22 helped me in a pm

True shit growers;)
_20171017_204655.JPG
_20171017_204708.JPG
happy growing every1;)

@autobeast I personally think we're ALL Auto-beasts, but in our own right.. You've definitely proven your skills, so you should never be worried about it!!!!

:pass:

I was seriously hoping today was Wednesday, so that tomorrow was an easy day.. NOPE!!! That's okay.. Still plenty of bud to be smoked this week!!!!!

:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

@autobeast I personally think we're ALL Auto-beasts, but in our own right.. You've definitely proven your skills, so you should never be worried about it!!!!

:pass:

I was seriously hoping today was Wednesday, so that tomorrow was an easy day.. NOPE!!! That's okay.. Still plenty of bud to be smoked this week!!!!!

:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

my name is autobeast.thats all i ment. Im not suggesting in anyway that im better than any1 else.also lots of top quality growers here smashing it.keep at it i say fairplay.great to see..we are all equal in this world all human.shame we all dont think like that ,always a few sharks swimming about.;) happy growing every1;):pass::salute:

Top of the evening to you all EH. Anice BLK blueberry auto bud. She was brought down last night. Man she smells POTENT.
View attachment 817441
She smell like blueberries? I might have to order some if a stable strong blueberry. Cheers new!

@F.N.
Tagging you is like tagging afn lol. I like it

I have grown out some other autoberry strains but BLK comes the closest to DJ shorts original B.B. smell IMO. Which I have had the pleasure of growing old school B.B. Photos. That is a very kind compliment thankyou. @Ash-a-Ton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back