Status
Not open for further replies.
I have grown out some other autoberry strains but BLK comes the closest to DJ shorts original B.B. smell IMO. Which I have had the pleasure of growing old school B.B. Photos. That is a very kind compliment thankyou. @Ash-a-Ton
Nice!
The skunks i have grown blk. Not so skunky. More sweet. Still great. The short stuff super b berry.
Has a wonderful blue berry smell. But a few stability issues i think. And not quite the bud structures i like. Great smoke though.

I will say. The blk skunks i got. All grew like friggin champs. If the bb grows like that. Ill have to try it. Thanks FN

Nice!
The skunks i have grown blk. Not so skunky. More sweet. Still great. The short stuff super b berry.
Has a wonderful blue berry smell. But a few stability issues i think. And not quite the bud structures i like. Great smoke though.

I will say. The blk skunks i got. All grew like friggin champs. If the bb grows like that. Ill have to try it. Thanks FN
The skunk I just harvest is a really sweet smell and taste was kinda bummer for me but the high is kick Ass ✌️

The skunk I just harvest is a really sweet smell and taste was kinda bummer for me but the high is kick Ass ✌️
Now and then you get that. A weed that looks and smells like stale HAY but BAM it floors you. I have a super skunk and a lemon skunk auto going. I hope I get the floors you part of those strains .

Miss Britney standing 3 inches tall and 7 inches wide.
217a5f83a7dc49070bfa2d14868c0eab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now and then you get that. A weed that looks and smells like stale HAY but BAM it floors you.

I've had that happen before,my fault though..You open the jar and get that powerful punch to the face, then go to smell a bud individually and nothing..Just a hayish,grassy smell..The smell returned when you broke it up though..and the high on it was immediate smack you in the forehead, ok I should have died this out 3 hits ago.

Yup. Killer smoke. But a let down for me too. Its been ages since i have had some SKUNKY bud. Seems now that most skunk is now cheese and the real skunk is legend lol.

I miss the "this smells like a skunks ass"
'but it tastes like candy'

Dont get me wrong. I like cheese too! But imo. Its NOT skunk.

So I had to get some teeth pulled today. Well I ended up picking up a satchel of some street and I dunno what strain it was but I tell you what it made me forget I had teeth pulled and I couldn’t feel any pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The original super skunk 93 era was out of this world it was like a miniature bomb going off in your head every puff and wow what a taste. That was a real winner of a plant it could get huge blow your mind and all for low low price. LOL

Yup. Killer smoke. But a let down for me too. Its been ages since i have had some SKUNKY bud. Seems now that most skunk is now cheese and the real skunk is legend lol.

I miss the "this smells like a skunks ass"
'but it tastes like candy'

Dont get me wrong. I like cheese too! But imo. Its NOT skunk.
Dude I agree all the way i was hoping for the cat piss smell of a skunk and while this girl was growing she had that hint of it and I was really excited then after she dried it has a skunk hint but sweet like someone has a fresh orange pulling it by you!!! Lol but then it's couch time lol

The original super skunk 93 era was out of this world it was like a miniature bomb going off in your head every puff and wow what a taste. That was a real winner of a plant it could get huge blow your mind and all for low low price. LOL
In the same era I was smoking it and didn't even know what a treasure it was!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back