Status
Not open for further replies.
right i have to ask now. what is this happy hump day business? what am i missing lol
Wednesday is the day right in the middle of the week.
So once you get past Wednesday you have broken the back of the week and the weekend is drawing nearer!
Once you are over the hump it is all down hill!
13-dogs-who-really-love-hump-day_more-than-pillow-talk.gif

Happy Hump Day!

Good morning sir After your comment on mainlining I did some research and found a lot of interesting info on Youtube and was wondering whether this procedure was only for autos or would it also work on photos ??:biggrin:
Mainlining is a technique developed by a guy called NugBuckets and was originally done with photos in order to have many main colas.
Auto's can be mainlined but is a technique for more experienced growers generally, XXL strains, Super auto's & Tall sativa leaning strains are best.
Something like Hubbabubbasmelloscope from mephisto should be good, Auto Extreme from dutch Passion should do ok too.
f0ae7eb7508ed0cde037e517ff220c79--marijuana-plants-cannabis-growing.jpg

Mainlining is a technique developed by a guy called NugBuckets and was originally done with photos in order to have many main colas.
Auto's can be mainlined but is a technique for more experienced growers generally, XXL strains, Super auto's & Tall sativa leaning strains are best.
Something like Hubbabubbasmelloscope from mephisto should be good, Auto Extreme from dutch Passion should do ok too.
Thank you Arty We have somebody here that has a plant that is in the process but I've forgotten who . He may be in the Mephisto or the COB comp if memory ?? serves me correctly. I'll have to search my stash to see if I have some seeds that are eligible :biggrin:

I got to try mainlining on some autos someday... Thanks for the info. I think also with mainlining an auto, you should have your auto in taller pot or reservoir. I am not 100% sure but it seems to matter a lot for the overall age of the plant or when the flowering is being triggered.

Wednesday is the day right in the middle of the week.
So once you get past Wednesday you have broken the back of the week and the weekend is drawing nearer!
Once you are over the hump it is all down hill!
13-dogs-who-really-love-hump-day_more-than-pillow-talk.gif

Happy Hump Day!
haha am actually pissin masel here. found that way to entertainin lol

I got to try mainlining on some autos someday... Thanks for the info. I think also with mainlining an auto, you should have your auto in taller pot or reservoir. I am not 100% sure but it seems to matter a lot in for the overall age of the plant or when the flowering is being triggered.
It has to be started before flower this I remember .:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back