Status
Not open for further replies.
@1939bear hey dude, yeah Im smack dab in the middle of straightening ,cleaning and setting up for trimming and a cpl guests. LOL! lots of work when your a lazy bastage LOL

But the FF soil I really dont like but if it works for ya ,great. but ,YUP!! lol NOT a fan man. :D but if I were you I would start making your own as far as a different soil in the bale. cheaper.60 USD or so for 3+ CF compressed. that sunshine mix [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] with Si,and Mycos added.? good stuff. then use that base with some coco and some foods. like simple granules at the garden store,or even mail order a bag of the KIS or tlosoils 2.1 mix. will make 20 gallons and the KIS will make 30-40 gallons depending upon feeding style. simple additives like moles ass and so on.

but with your Fuxed farm bag of awesome, I would add a few things to it.Lime castings,bloom foods and/or meals combo. water in and a few moles ass feeds with a wee booster like a fair inoculate. ya know,the same stuff your doing now just a few different items and soil prep. easy. well imo it is anyways LOL ppl think Imma dick for saying that.kinda funny. Ive been doing this for 5 or so years back to back non stop for that many years indoors. so ime is all I say. its just literally seciond nature to me. I dont even have to think about it anymore.LOL kinda neat and super handy indeed. LOL hope that helps!

I liked your idea of the KIS , TLOSoils and Sohum but dam the shipping to Canada was outrageous . I contacted Sohum and 3 bags of their product was $ 129.00. just for shipping :rofl: The young man that responded to my email was very sympathetic and suggested they were revising their shipping methods . Here's another product I looked at http://www.seasoil.com/ . Whats your opinion on this one ??

download (21).jpg

breakfast and pain relief
20171011_072321[1].jpg

20171011_072331[1].jpg

ok yeah, it'll be fine man. unsure of the ratios,but mix it like they say almost 50-50 for starting beans. then Id use it full on with some bloom foods and Lime and castings.a lil bokashi and/or a simple Inoculate. but even at standard usage I would think that mixed down by an added 25-30 % of this of coco and perlite with some castings will be fine. a lil lime for added safety.

http://www.seasoil.com/medicinal-marijuana.html

1C4C001B-70B0-4382-ABC5-B510E1DC9538.jpeg
What ever works. You are in good company. Many folks here with stealth cabinets of various shapes and sizes. A lot of ingenuity along the lines of cooling, heating , lighting and efficiency.
I eventually built a box that’s 4ft y’all 4ft long and 2 ft deep

View attachment 815031
She Has some Hard Buds on her and I can't wait to test drive this Girl!!!! Kinda bummed on the seeds in a few buds but fuk it get through this grow gonna make the next one much better, if she kills my pain that all that matters at this point✌️
spotted those beans first thing, what are they?
For me this is a purdy sight, she's loaded
20171007_205201[1].jpg

Hello ya'll. I'm finally back after a long, long pause. I can't remember when was the last time I posted here, probably before April this year? Idk

I kinda lost the mojo, plus a lot of stuff happened in the meantime, but now I'm back and it's time to kick it off with a bang. I got a promotional [HASHTAG]#dinafem[/HASHTAG] White Widow with my last order and I decided to pop it and start a new season. It sure is cold in central europe, so we'll be facing some low night temps. I'll start the journal when the seed germinates.

22429098_630175207371528_1786748735_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back