Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning guys! Proud to announce [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is finally working her 3rd node and has growth coming from the first node, and [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] has been living up to her expectations working on node 2 on day 4! She’s still short and compact and not at all lanky like her sister. She’s standing around 2 inches tall while her sister is around 6 inches tall. Organically it hasn’t been a bad deal so far, can’t wait to get new lighting and to start another plant soon. with the increasing knowledge I’m gaining through you experienced auto growers I have no doubt my next crop will be nothing short of amazing! I’m not expecting too much from this first crop due to my early failures but once they’re under the correct lighting and get put on their feeding schedule I’m sure they’ll blossom into beautiful ladies!!! Thank you everyone for your help and guidance thus far!!! AFN not just a site for growing but also a family of growers and enthusiasts looking to pave the way for canna’s takeover!

I should be more positive it is my first grow and I should have some fine bud from it, I'm just overthinking everything I think lol
Definitely need to keep your positivity. I’m learning that myself along with patience since this is my first true grow but everyone here has been very helpful to me with info and feedback I’m sure I’ll have amazing grows to come! Just gotta find that system that works and I’m getting there!

Now question time..., I thought of lst [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] because she’s so lanky now I don’t want her over growing my box in height down the line. But with her only being 15 days old and not much internode space I think it’s too soon! Her first trues are about 2-3 inches from the cotyledon leaves and there’s not much distance from node 1 to node 2 since lowering the light on her. What’s your opinion for the experienced growers who’ve done lst on autos?

20170705_075419.jpg

I start early if it's just lst... if I top, I wait a bit to put the chains on.

D3FCC24B-C433-40B9-9FD6-42C7CC5B84DF.jpeg
Now question time..., I thought of lst [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] because she’s so lanky now I don’t want her over growing my box in height down the line. But with her only being 15 days old and not much internode space I think it’s too soon! Her first trues are about 2-3 inches from the cotyledon leaves and there’s not much distance from node 1 to node 2 since lowering the light on her. What’s your opinion for the experienced growers who’ve done lst on autos?
This is number 1

I'd probably hook right where the upper tie is, pull halfway, and finish the pull the following day. Make sure to support the lower stalk.
I thought about using a tent stake to hook her down but I wouldn’t know where to support the stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back