Status
Not open for further replies.
Zip says.........good morning/afternoon.evening live stoners, where's the treats?...........
P1050934.JPG

@1939bear

Eek has the day off. :smoking:

I like the article...
"they (The Harvard researchers) decided to test whether medical marijuana could have the opposite effect of increasing brain function rather than inhibiting it."
"After just three months of medical marijuana treatment, the participants showed an increase in their ability to complete all tests regarding accuracy or speed, suggesting that the treatments over time increased brain function."

It was either that, or proves that even with stoners...practice makes perfect! :funny:
cheers Root!

Thinking of doing Auto 00 cheese for my outdoor grow when the season calls. Anyone have any experience with cheese strains?
I've grown Bubba Cheese/Emerald Triangle a couple of times. My favorite nightime smoke, so far. Grows and produces very well in my grow environment. Planning on a big grow of bubba cheese this coming season, looking for far N seed stock.

View attachment 814740 This is that bullshit weather I was telling you guys about in Kansas.
find the strains that groove on your mid continent uncertainties, and you'll be off to the races. I spent some time in East K, very good for gardening, my experience. All thought tornadoes and severe T storms can get tough, lol, why am I laughing?

@trailanimal Oh No! what happened? I hope not a bad burn.
View attachment 814771
not bad! While I was repairing cabin we were living out of the tent. Very cramped. Scorched the inside of my forearm on the wood stove. No ice or snow to pack on, so, I used a small dab of Echo. Pain left real fast. I forgot about it almost immediately. About a week later I noticed all that was left was a thin red line. A very cool scar I was happy about. Noticed about a week later scar was gone. I was totally impressed how a painful burn could become not painful so fast. Good works Root!

howdy stoners do we have any uk chilli growers here? my moruga scorpions have just started fruiting lol. pretty sure thats not meant to happen. anyway was wondering when would be the best time to put seedlings in the greenhouse here? most of my grow gear is leaving me soon but keeping the tent cos its too hadd to get down and one of my lights so figured i could fill it with designer chillies to sell at the start of next season. : ) always a buck to be made eh :)
Moruga Scorpions!, dude, do you need gloves to handle these things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back