Status
Not open for further replies.

cheers archie!, after seeing
P1050910.JPG
your greetings gotta load the pipe, hmm, what shall I smoke?, how bout some Bubba Trouble/Magic Strains

Last edited:
Just for my own thoughts is mylar more effective or is flat white paint, reason I'm asking in gonna fix my room up a bit before next grow. I want to make every effort for every possible increase in quality and quantity ✌️

They are about the same. If you foliar feed, overspray can build up and lessen the mylars efficiency. It's said that the creases in the blankets can cause hot spots. I've used them for years and never noticed one. If I did, I would probably aim them for better penetration:rofl:.
I use them because they are cheap, opaque , allowing me to see into the space without opening, and light, allowing me to hang them with push pins. When a situation arises making it necessary to pull it, It only takes minutes and I'm only out around $8.and the walls were protected except for some pinholes to fill.

@1939bear

Eek has the day off. :smoking:

I like the article...
"they (The Harvard researchers) decided to test whether medical marijuana could have the opposite effect of increasing brain function rather than inhibiting it."
"After just three months of medical marijuana treatment, the participants showed an increase in their ability to complete all tests regarding accuracy or speed, suggesting that the treatments over time increased brain function."

It was either that, or proves that even with stoners...practice makes perfect! :funny:
:thumbsup:

diamond mylar/regular mylar/that black one side white the other side stuff/flat white paint.i think is the best to worst ratings of reflectivelty.
they say the dull side of tinfoil is better than the shiny but still worse that flat white paint.i imagine space blankets the same.but for ease of use couldnt be handier.
:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back