Status
Not open for further replies.
HTTP21lZGlhLmdpcGh5LmNvbS9tZWRpYS94UUpacmpaZnd4VTlxL2dpcGh5LmdpZgloglog.gif

15-Rise.gif
tumblr_ndwa3oEJe81teru65o1_500.gif
Click the spoiler to find out!:crying:
When i was at college a long long long time ago my lecturer whispered to me one day as he walked past.......a good dough should feel like a young woman breast.......how he remembered is beyond me as he was ancient [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

yours needs a cpl weeks or better, from the looks of it. unless you like pre meds which are effective. but this is what your looking for for it to tighten up some and get a tick more dense.

View attachment 812751 View attachment 812752 View attachment 812753 View attachment 812754
damn bro thats some fine ass lookin bush you got there : ) and thanks for your input. i know you dont like helping out hydro heads so i appreciate that : ) lol. ill be riding the organix train soon enough hopefully.
2 weeks though : ( that makes me sad. i stunted them for 3 weeks at the start last time and went too long at 108 days so figured without the fuck ups shed be done a lot sooner this time. am holdin off on a job at well over a grand a week cos eh this wee madame. shes doing my brain in. technically shes costing me about £400 a week at the minuit not including the cost to keep her growing. i swear if i dont get that 1lb club badge ill actually have a breakdown lol. ah well ill give her a res change and hit her up with some more explode for a while. happy days haha

When i was at college a long long long time ago my lecturer whispered to me one day as he walked past.......a good dough should feel like a young woman breast.......how he remembered is beyond me as he was ancient [emoji111]

:crying:

Gotta get a look at the trichomes sir . Cloudy is good 80% cloudy 20% amber is even better . That's how I decide . I must confess though I never did make it to amber . :nono:
haha im sure your not the only one mate. creased man : )

Nothing like a good tity ruffle even when your " ancient " I always say . :eyebrows:

mate ive just had a mornin fattie full of big bud n that thing just about put me on a whitey lol
sorry brother!!
I saw it , I laughed my arse off and so I had to post it!!:crying:
Apologies for any discomfort caused!
My best advice is go make a cuppa, dunk a biscuit and roll another (This is my advice for everything!)
Arty passes to @EvilScotsman :pass:

Know nothing about being ready! But I can say this them are some Beautiful colored Buds Brother Congrats ✌️
thanks man. kinda regretting it now though seeing as i was a bit early for it apperently lol. been stressing her out to try pull out the purple. oops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back