Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally just ordered from crop king seeds. Around the 23 of this month I believe. Anyways I ordered the early miss feminized autos and just started em I’m doing 1 a week to have weekly harvests for quite a while. Here’s my first seedling.
an early miss treated me well, heavy gear :)

if I'm to live forever,
wouldn't it be nice
just to be suspended
in a block of ice
might cost me a fortune
I really wouldn't care
I'd rather be in the future
than hanging around here

I could be a spaceman, on my way to Mars
Cruising 'round the planets
Instead of hanging 'round in bars

Last edited:
howdy arty :pass:
chippys round here are shite,had to make my own onion ringsView attachment 812091 .and i think it was 93 i last time had a savloy.
:pighug:
Morning Archie!! Arty passes to Archie :pass:
No good Chippies in your area :yoinks: this is a disgrace you wanna write a letter to N Sturgeon and complain!!
It's been awhile since i was last in Scotland prolly 20 years ago but when I was there, in Glasgow (I went to the Barrowlands) I bought a battered mars bar and a battered black pudding , things I would never see in a chippy down my way.
We do have some good chippies though and they still use beef dripping to fry in, best chips are fried in dripping!

i should have wrote the recipe down but i might get lucky and make the same mix next time.
you a proper baker though,go on [HASHTAG]#getyerbapsout[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 812111

:pighug:
HTTP21lZGlhLmdpcGh5LmNvbS9tZWRpYS94UUpacmpaZnd4VTlxL2dpcGh5LmdpZgloglog.gif

15-Rise.gif
tumblr_ndwa3oEJe81teru65o1_500.gif
Click the spoiler to find out!:crying:

onion rings was a recipe from utube,with a bit or freestyling with ingredients and measurements.if this eejit can do it.
the baps are from the bakery i took a pic when i saw the dough proving in the cupboard.
this more my style of cooking
View attachment 812122
:gary:
mmmmmm crunchy spaghetti!

Today I banish my laziness. Today I finish my grow room construction, and tomorrow I fit out the room with gear. I shall not fail. It's been like two weeks since harvest. This is unacceptable. I need babies in the water immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back