Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried moonshine once..... not in a hurry to repeat it !
i'll leave that malarky to the professionals. dont think my eyesight would handle another round of that stuff lol.
The first few ounces contains the "Heads" which is mostly "Methanol" this is the stuff which turns you blind, this gets chucked away and then you will get the "Ethanol".

The first few ounces contains the "Heads" which is mostly "Methanol" this is the stuff which turns you blind, this gets chucked away and then you will get the "Ethanol".
haha makes sense mate. think ill still avoid it though lol. got a half oz of weed sitting in some vodka just now. thats about as crazy as i get these days : )

good aftermornevenoon troops i hope were all well. i come today with a request for your expert opinions. : )
im pretty confident with my grow skills these days but some things only come with experience and i still have absolutely no idea what a "finished" bit of weed looks like lol. what do we reckon troops, is she ready for the chop yet? day 105 i think for my a/u. got the full day to myself so really wanna get her chopped today if i can. is she ready?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

GWK DAY 27...Anywhere between day 35-42 I'll apply the top dressing of bloom booster mix..Stretch will have slowed and it's bud making time...I probably could of threw a third one in there, but that's alright though.I have more GWK seeds and a few other Illuminautos to play with...

View attachment 812601
View attachment 812602
Wow Bro looking good. I love the look of them when they Christmas tree like that✌️

good aftermornevenoon troops i hope were all well. i come today with a request for your expert opinions. : )
im pretty confident with my grow skills these days but some things only come with experience and i still have absolutely no idea what a "finished" bit of weed looks like lol. what do we reckon troops, is she ready for the chop yet? day 105 i think for my a/u. got the full day to myself so really wanna get her chopped today if i can. is she ready? View attachment 812747View attachment 812748View attachment 812749View attachment 812750
Know nothing about being ready! But I can say this them are some Beautiful colored Buds Brother Congrats ✌️

im pretty confident with my grow skills these days but some things only come with experience and i still have absolutely no idea what a "finished" bit of weed looks like lol. what do we reckon troops, is she ready for the chop yet? day 105 i think for my a/u. got the full day to myself so really wanna get her chopped today if i can. is she ready? View attachment 812747View attachment 812748View attachment 812749View attachment 812750
Gotta get a look at the trichomes sir . Cloudy is good 80% cloudy 20% amber is even better . That's how I decide . I must confess though I never did make it to amber . :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back