Status
Not open for further replies.
ge4Er2F.gif

Kneading the Dough!:crying:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

oh aye, forgot i could just check my last journal. moron lol. definately a while to go for fuck sake : (
look how tiny my last 2 look by comparrison though . thats 2 a/u in that same 1 res last time.
image.jpeg

that res is 70cm x 40cm and they only just over hang it. got 11oz + 3oz of popcorn.
1 plant in the same res though and shes only a bawhair short of the full metre square.
image.jpeg
fuck me haha thats the first time ive seen them together shes huuuge. didnt realise how much of a difference there actually was. shows what you can learn in 2 grows though, am quite proud of ma wee self and i learned it all on AFN ! thanks again everyone who got me this far : ) solid team effort troops : )

sorry brother!!
I saw it , I laughed my arse off and so I had to post it!!:crying:
Apologies for any discomfort caused!
My best advice is go make a cuppa, dunk a biscuit and roll another (This is my advice for everything!)
Arty passes to @EvilScotsman :pass:
mate thats some pretty solid advice. ill be back the noo :...

damn bro thats some fine ass lookin bush you got there : ) and thanks for your input. i know you dont like helping out hydro heads so i appreciate that : ) lol. ill be riding the organix train soon enough hopefully.
2 weeks though : ( that makes me sad. i stunted them for 3 weeks at the start last time and went too long at 108 days so figured without the fuck ups shed be done a lot sooner this time. am holdin off on a job at well over a grand a week cos eh this wee madame. shes doing my brain in. technically shes costing me about £400 a week at the minuit not including the cost to keep her growing. i swear if i dont get that 1lb club badge ill actually have a breakdown lol. ah well ill give her a res change and hit her up with some more explode for a while. happy days haha

You've come this far!! Ride her out. That is gonna be an awesome harvest. Glad you asked and @Eyes on Fire answered. Helps us all!!

i feel strange affter watching that. im not sure . i think it turned me on a little lol
Used to amaze me the amount of waitresses who would stand and watch while making rolls ....maybe thats why i did alright with them ........practical with the hands [emoji6][emoji57][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back