Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. I've got a couple of similar tales :)

if you get a chance, look up a LebowskiFest (https://lebowskifest.com/fests/). I went to one in Boston years ago....they are really fun.
I believe u can get ordained ....online ......his dudeness,el duderino or if ur not into the whole brevity thing just dude [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

That will do me .....
7413cb01f0142e0adbcfc6088521665e.jpg

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

6a00d8341c1ad253ef019b0065b60f970c-pi

upload_2017-10-4_20-12-51.jpeg
Bobdobbs.png
upload_2017-10-4_20-12-49.jpeg

GREAT QUOTES
"Moses parted the Red Sea, Oppenheimer split the atom, but "Bob" cut the crap." - Steve Antczak
"From now on, as of this moment, you can do whatever you want." - Rev. Willie at Slack Attack Devival, Dallas

"The toad may stand in the rain day and night, but its skin will never be smooth." - Malay proverb

"But after I lick that toad day and night, it'll sure as hell look smooth to me." - Dobbstown initiation oath
Rev. Wilds

"Give me Slack, or give me Apache helicopters, Sidewinder Missiles and nuclear warheads." - Rev. Ivan Stang getting all worked up on Hour of Slack radio broadcast

"How'd it be if J.R. "Bob" Dobbs gave you a molten lead enema as 'part of the satire'?" - Rev. Dr. Onan Canobite to hostile debunker caller

"It's the bizarre idiots that act smart." - Rev. Capt. H. M. Smith

"I think, therefore I'm going to have breakfast." - Charles Fort ("Bob's" third cousin)

"The dicks you can't see are always longer." - Dobbs, 1957, in his cups in a bar after discovering his wife Connie had been having an affair.

"Real sex is Fats Domino. Bad sex is... Pat Boone." - Rev. Bleepo Abernathy

"The difference between Heaven and Hell is which end of the pitchfork you're on." - Rev. Sheldon DeWehr

"So I says to him, I says: "Look. Either we all come from monkeys or we're supposed to be like this, and I don't like it either way." And he says, "Ich verstehe nicht." So I killed him. - Rev. Dr. Chris Gross

"You do not fuck with a doktor unless he offers you the vaseline personally!" - G. Gordon Gordon

"I'm going to ask you to exercise glands you never knew existed." - J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

"I am a man who pisses largely and frequently. This, they say, is a sign of great mental activity." - Henry Miller

"He's an asshole - but even assholes have dreams." - Sam Lowry in BRAZIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back