Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Fellow Stoners! Can you feel the vibes today? :vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

Photo on 10-4-17 at 8.39 AM.jpg

Morning stoners! We are officially dropping our "no faces in media" policy! That's right, now we're going to let people use DISCRETION! :rofl: We'll be updating the TOU, but the reasoning behind this is we're pushing into more video media based resources for the site and it's inevitable that we'll be seeing people in videos. Be safe, be legal if you can, but now you can show your beautiful and/or ugly mugs!

Morning stoners! We are officially dropping our "no faces in media" policy! That's right, now we're going to let people use DISCRETION! :rofl: We'll be updating the TOU, but the reasoning behind this is we're pushing into more video media based resources for the site and it's inevitable that we'll be seeing people in videos. Be safe, be legal if you can, but now you can show your beautiful and/or ugly mugs!

WOW!! Damn i even fear putting pics of my scarred up hands!! ;) :D

WOW!! Damn i even fear putting pics of my scarred up hands!! ;) :D

Yeah even in a legal state I'm not super keen on showing people my Jay Leno-like chin. But we're going to go with it if people want to lol.

:kiss: Awesome! I am sure you all are pretty and handsome!

All i need is a latex mask of the "dude" and a soundtrack of CCR,I already spend most of my time in a dressing gown ,shorts and slippers and im good to go do video .......unfortunately im in the UK and contrary to popular belief, where i live they will still prosecute u to the fullest extent of the law........goddam junkies dont help in publics opinion of any type of drug culture........the dudes better looking anyway[emoji111][emoji111][emoji111][emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back