Status
Not open for further replies.
Awsome dude .......i saw them back in 1992 in edinburgh.....i didnt know what to expect......brilliant ,made the hairs on my neck stand up quickly followed by incredulous laughter [emoji111][emoji111][emoji111][emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
lucky you man. I used to travel alot, always kept my eye out for them, but it never lined up. They've done some great stuff in the studio...I think they're pretty accomplished musicians, and have been around forever

lucky you man. I used to travel alot, always kept my eye out for them, but it never lined up. They've done some great stuff in the studio...I think they're pretty accomplished musicians, and have been around forever
Thats what got me ........to do that u need to be acomplished musicians........gotta luv it though[emoji111]

All i need is a latex mask of the "dude" and a soundtrack of CCR,I already spend most of my time in a dressing gown ,shorts and slippers and im good to go do video .......unfortunately im in the UK and contrary to popular belief, where i live they will still prosecute u to the fullest extent of the law........goddam junkies dont help in publics opinion of any type of drug culture........the dudes better looking anyway[emoji111][emoji111][emoji111][emoji111]

Class .........reminded me about 20 yrs go coming home from edinburgh festival,on the bus ,drunk on absinthe and stoned heavily .....i asked the driver if he could let me off to go for a piss.........sure he said.....he stopped i got off ,he then shut the door and gave the finger and drove off..........ansinthe does some strange shit to ur head [emoji111]

Class .........reminded me about 20 yrs go coming home from edinburgh festival,on the bus ,drunk on absinthe and stoned heavily .....i asked the driver if he could let me off to go for a piss.........sure he said.....he stopped i got off ,he then shut the door and gave the finger and drove off..........ansinthe does some strange shit to ur head [emoji111]

lol. I've got a couple of similar tales :)

if you get a chance, look up a LebowskiFest (https://lebowskifest.com/fests/). I went to one in Boston years ago....they are really fun.

fire going, coffee hot, time for some resin
P1050892.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back