Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks rebel : ) just noticed your tag of (SA) you live in south africa??

SA stands for Sub Admin (of the site)... I'm in the great state of West Virginia in Eastern US! In Appalachia! Where the Scots/Irish fled to.. We are kindred spirits! Highlander/Mountaineers...

:pass: Brewin' Moonshine and mountain grown Cannabis!!

SA stands for Sub Admin (of the site)... I'm in the great state of West Virginia in Eastern US! In Appalachia! Where the Scots/Irish fled to.. We are kindred spirits! Highlander/Mountaineers...

:pass: Brewin' Moonshine and mountain grown Cannabis!!
i tried moonshine once..... not in a hurry to repeat it !
i'll leave that malarky to the professionals. dont think my eyesight would handle another round of that stuff lol.

Well my aircon water recycling idea should work well. Getting about 15l a day! It's 5ppm and completely free of chlorine so should be pretty much classed as distilled water. Just wish I had a way to check it for bacteria but should be better then my tap water atleast and save me a heap of money.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

22141033_1654759027930872_6426035477846226295_n.png

Anybody in Ontario ,Quebec or the Atlantic Provinces looking for a cheap supply of bat guano ??
http://batguy.org The price is right . :thumbsup:

Well my aircon water recycling idea should work well. Getting about 15l a day! It's 5ppm and completely free of chlorine so should be pretty much classed as distilled water. Just wish I had a way to check it for bacteria but should be better then my tap water atleast and save me a heap of money.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Good morning Rayuki, Stoners. You can always boil that water. Bacteria is always possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back