Status
Not open for further replies.
:welcome: :woohoo: :thanks: --- :smokeout::pass::smokeout:---- Welcome @RainDan Thank you muchly, mate for coming to get some chill & grill session time with us at AFN! :d5:

...I'm way behind now, but I saw Duggy's pic of the lights-- :drool: a damn handsome unit I must say! Pardon if these are redundant already, but my first question is about color temp that best fro all around,.. most say it's 3500K,... Also, CRI that one is a bit foggy for me,.. I see same color K, but one some COB's are 80, others 90,... can you better define this for me please?

Yes - we build our lights to the ETL standards with respect to grommeted electrical connections on the dimmer and marine grade tinned solid gauge wire and waterproof glue lined heat shrink tubing.
Bill-and-Ted-whoa-gif.gif

Is cree no longer top dog when it comes to COBS? It seems overnight everyone switch to vero will they last as long? I just got here
Hello @Fairlynew

The CXB3590 are a great COB. They are about 3 years old and since then there are newer COBs that are a little more efficient. With respect to performance, Cree, Citizen and Vero have all shown to be very comparable, similar wattage withstanding.

Hello @Vapo69

No worries - no ignorant questions here. Hyper red refers to the part of the visible spectrum that these LEDs emit at, in this case, 660 nM.
Thanks dude......660nM.that is the "far red spectrum" I keep reading about?...:crying:....in a normal 24hrs photosynthesis cycle, how long does a plant use the far red spectrum dude?.....these usually being emitted dawn and dusk......I think? Lol.....:headbang:, as supplemental lights would these always be on with the main lights?:pass:

@RainDan welcome! Your lights lights look great! I grow in a 2'x4' tent, only 2 plants at once. If money were no option, what is the best possible light setup you'd reccomend? 2-2cob units, 1-4 cob bar? I'm looking to upgrade soon and want, simply the best money can buy.
Hello @Seabass

Thank you - I appreciate it. For a 2'x4' area, our 400 watt lights will give you more than sufficient PPFD and even allow you to expand up to 10 sq ft of coverage with high PPFD values. Our best value, and one of our most popular fixtures, is the 4VL pictured here: http://timbergrowlights.com/model-4vl/

Welcome @RainDan Glad you could join us..
I'm putting this in my Christmas list...
View attachment 810280
Thats not fair ...........this is seduction.........6 mnths ago i swore id stick with HPS...........There will be trouble in paradise.........this is motorbikes and hifis all over again .....

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back