Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @neurotree

We do offer a 3 year warranty on all of our products. Additionally, Meanwell offers a 7 year manufacturers warranty on their HLG series power supplies. Tinkering is encouraged, however, we prefer you contact us with any questions to avoid any issues with warranty coverage.​

Hey @RainDan plz tell us, why your company choosed "Timber" for your company name?
a-handsome-lumberjack-explains-timber-vs-timbre-3417-63e25a59cec68d17434ce01d086a0e5f@1x.jpg

Myself builded blockhouses/wooden houses in the past, hard work...
Saegekunst-aus-Dueben-Mehrer-Blockhaus-entsteht-im-Lossatal_pdaBigTeaser.jpg

:vibe:

For ready to hang lights, our smallest units weigh in at 8-9 lbs. Kits are about 2 lbs lighter.
Excellent. Portability is a must.
What drives Timber grow lights, besides meanwells of course. What is your motivation to continue bringing excellent products to market?

Is cree no longer top dog when it comes to COBS? It seems overnight everyone switch to vero will they last as long? I just got here

@RainDan welcome! Your lights lights look great! I grow in a 2'x4' tent, only 2 plants at once. If money were no option, what is the best possible light setup you'd reccomend? 2-2cob units, 1-4 cob bar? I'm looking to upgrade soon and want, simply the best money can buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back