Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @RainDan plz tell us, why your company choosed "Timber" for your company name?
a-handsome-lumberjack-explains-timber-vs-timbre-3417-63e25a59cec68d17434ce01d086a0e5f@1x.jpg

Myself builded blockhouses/wooden houses in the past, hard work...
Saegekunst-aus-Dueben-Mehrer-Blockhaus-entsteht-im-Lossatal_pdaBigTeaser.jpg

:vibe:
Great question - we chose Timber after much consternation and choosing between names we chose TIMBER as it represents big strong plants and when it comes time for the chop, we want you to happily yell Timber!

Welcome @RainDan! I'm a cob user, and I've always wanted a better way to use cobs as side lighting. Does timber have any plans to maybe add a "swivle" option into any future build designs?

@RainDan hope im not too late for the questions, i love your kits and prebuilt lights i see your mainly focused on cobs, any chance of perhaps adding in far red UV or even some LED strips to make bigger panels to cover bigger areas?

or just plan on sticking with the cobs for now? seems some of the samsung / bridgelux strips are becoming more popular.

Excellent. Portability is a must.
What drives Timber grow lights, besides meanwells of course. What is your motivation to continue bringing excellent products to market?

Customer focused means we are always looking out for the grower with respect to new technology and supporting our products installed in the marketplace.

We understand were it not for our customers, we wouldn't be here doing this today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back