Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Berry Bomb 39 days old . Anybody grown this before that can give me a progress report on this one ?? :thumbsup: She dropped a couple of fan leaves near the bottom but I forgot to water her one day and I don't think she liked it . Seems to be a thirsty individual .
P1010012.JPG

bear on that do you just cut the bottom out of the solo cup instead of re potting it

bear on that do you just cut the bottom out of the solo cup instead of re potting it
Exactly . I cut the bottom 1/3 of a 16 oz solo and planted the whole thing it the forever home . I put this one too deep me thinks I will not put the next ones so deep This was my first go at this method . The theory is they will grow faster in a smaller pot ??

Exactly . I cut the bottom 1/3 of a 16 oz solo and planted the whole thing it the forever home . I put this one too deep me thinks I will not put the next ones so deep This was my first go at this method . The theory is they will grow faster in a smaller pot ??
thats cool as hell so the roots will still fill the likes of a 15 litre pot i seen it before and didnt ask i would love to see it progress

thats cool as hell so the roots will still fill the likes of a 15 litre pot i seen it before and didnt ask i would love to see it progress
I ll keep it's progress posted here . Don't to be afraid to remind me . I have a short memory span .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back