Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have pics of my camera gear, but there's lots of it. I have several Pentax bodies, both film and digital. Green screen, wireless flash, always on soft box tripod lights, meters, 5 or so lenses and all sorts of filters... I hardly use the stuff anymore. It was not really practical to be a photographer for a living.

spicy-ribbed-potato-chip-on-a-kitchen-board-picture-id579407230

Is this a COB???
Well the answer is yes, It is a Chip On Board!:crying:
Not all COBs are created equal!
Is it an LED, well no it isn't!
Wanna learn all about how the different COB LEDs fair, or what kit would suit you or even which ready made COB light would suit your grow?
Come and join the auto warriors us a at -
  • 6PM BST
  • 1PM Eastern
  • 12 Noon Central
  • 11AM Mountain
  • 10 AM Pacific
  • 9 AM Alaska
  • 8 AM Hawaii
When we interview Timber Grow Lights
timber_logo_rgb_1455752646__30006.jpg
Their representative @RainDan will be joining us to tell us all about what they have to offer and which of their kits/ready made units is the best fit for your grow!

You are all invited to come and join us an hour before the interview to party with the Warriors and who knows there might be a giveaway to enter, for them that turn up early! ;)

Hoping to get better quality pics to you guys/gals here soon. New piece of equipment I got yesterday.View attachment 810111
Loving this thing so far.

Looks really similar to my little Nikon Coolpix. Good little cameras. Picked mine up looking for a nicer point and shoot with optical zoom capability, and it has not disappointed. :photog:

Goooood morning ANF!!!!!

Wanna learn all about how the different COB LEDs fair, or what kit would suit you or even which ready made COB light would suit your grow?
  • 6PM BST
  • 1PM Eastern
  • 12 Noon Central
  • 11AM Mountain
  • 10 AM Pacific
  • 9 AM Alaska
  • 8 AM Hawaii

A sample of the Blackberry . Not very big but very tasty when left for a couple days to dry . HM HM .:biggrin:
P1010018.JPG

Looks really similar to my little Nikon Coolpix. Good little cameras. Picked mine up looking for a nicer point and shoot with optical zoom capability, and it has not disappointed. :photog:

Goooood morning ANF!!!!!

Yup, it's a Coolpix L180. Not to hurtful to the wallet and should turn out to be nice. I love it so far, but still getting used to everything.
The other is a Sony handicam it was a little pricey. I still love the old Polaroid camera it would be great if I could find film a little cheaper though.

spicy-ribbed-potato-chip-on-a-kitchen-board-picture-id579407230

Is this a COB???
Well the answer is yes, It is a Chip On Board!:crying:
Not all COBs are created equal!
Is it an LED, well no it isn't!
  • 6PM BST
  • 1PM Eastern
  • 12 Noon Central
  • 11AM Mountain
  • 10 AM Pacific
  • 9 AM Alaska
  • 8 AM Hawaii
When we interview Timber Grow Lights
Their representative @RainDan will be joining us to tell us all about what they have to offer and which of their kits/ready made units is the best fit for your grow!

You are all invited to come and join us an hour before the interview to party with the Warriors and who knows there might be a giveaway to enter, for them that turn up early! ;)
I'm going to have to push my lunch back an hour. Don't want to miss this.

I don't have pics of my camera gear, but there's lots of it. I have several Pentax bodies, both film and digital. Green screen, wireless flash, always on soft box tripod lights, meters, 5 or so lenses and all sorts of filters... I hardly use the stuff anymore. It was not really practical to be a photographer for a living.
Cool, don't know what some of that stuff means, but sounds like a lot invested. I'm not a photographer by no means. I like taking photos though, it's kinda like a hobby in a sense. I would like to get more into it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back