Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw someone in here mention doing a side by side of the same strain from different breeders. I'm really curious about this, to see what differences there might be. If the phenos are stable, and one could make sure they're growing the same out....

I might try it outdoors next year.
That's the kicker even with not so good genetics you never know if you might come across that special pheno. Sure you can find good phenos, but I want to dig until I get something special. This year I'm going to play with breeding some, so spring I'll have plenty of beans to pick and choose from. Got a few things I want to try together. Critical is one I definitely want to cross with something. Most any critical I've seen is pretty mold resistant.

She's been trusty
That's the kicker even with not so good genetics you never know if you might come across that special pheno. Sure you can find good phenos, but I want to dig until I get something special. This year I'm going to play with breeding some, so spring I'll have plenty of beans to pick and choose from. Got a few things I want to try together. Critical is one I definitely want to cross with something. Most any critical I've seen is pretty mold resistant.
I've heard of some unstable phenos coming out, apparently a breeder can rush to sell f1 beans, and consistency is gone. Biology has NEVER been my strong suit tho. At some point in this lifetime, I'm gonna look it up and edjumacate myself.

IMG_20170928_180309.jpg

Hey all hope your enjoying your homegrown goodness got some very good stuff today but it's nothing like smoking your own if I close my eyes and listen very carefully I can hear my cured frosty goodness calling me or is that the sea like I said got some good stuff stay green gang [emoji106]

current Canna tale:
Village friend George just left. He's been at his family's camp hunting and fishing. On his way up he stopped by and I smoked him out and sent him off with a little stash. He just dropped by about 2 weeks of dry firewood and a big chunk of moose rump and a pile of ribs! He says......trail, you're always setting me up, I just wanted to set you up........
Good Karma :karmacloud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back