Status
Not open for further replies.
current Canna tale:
Village friend George just left. He's been at his family's camp hunting and fishing. On his way up he stopped by and I smoked him out and sent him off with a little stash. He just dropped by about 2 weeks of dry firewood and a big chunk of moose rump and a pile of ribs! He says......trail, you're always setting me up, I just wanted to set you up........

howdy Fairlynew n arty zan :pass:i have only just noticed that some cobs are round and some are square.ohh or are they round but the led shape/layout inside is a square ?
:pighug:
My chips are square on my COB lights but they are epiled COBs 2014 model 66X3watt 600 na drivers no comparison though to my cree cob 2017 model

current Canna tale:
Village friend George just left. He's been at his family's camp hunting and fishing. On his way up he stopped by and I smoked him out and sent him off with a little stash. He just dropped by about 2 weeks of dry firewood and a big chunk of moose rump and a pile of ribs! He says......trail, you're always setting me up, I just wanted to set you up........
The only way to live trailanimal :pass:

This white widow smells like old wood and tanned leather
IMG_20170928_122211_hdr.jpg
IMG_20170928_121844.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back