Status
Not open for further replies.

One for the [HASHTAG]#COBSnobs[/HASHTAG]

Do you go weak at the knees picturing these..?

6_COB_DIY_KIT_No_Reflectors__32074.1466462275.jpg

If so..you could be a [HASHTAG]#COBSnob[/HASHTAG]..
The Biggest revolution in grow lighting since the LED panel..taking the site by Storm 2017
If you have a COB on your Christmas List and want any help on which one to choose..what area would it cover..tech spec or just want to join in our [HASHTAG]#asktheexpert[/HASHTAG] experience
Then join [HASHTAG]#livesstoners[/HASHTAG] chat on 29th September..the usual 6 pm BST spot and Chat Live with @RainDan from Timber Grow Lights.
[HASHTAG]#autowarriorsdo[/HASHTAG] RainDan from Timber Grow Lights..............[HASHTAG]#LiveInterview[/HASHTAG]

Come Join the Party..[HASHTAG]#smokecannabislivewithfriends[/HASHTAG]

A word about Timber Grow lights
We realize you have many options when it comes to LED Grow lights. By staying on the leading edge of technology, and leveraging our world class supply chain, we build top quality high performance LED lighting that will get you results and save you money.

But it doesn't stop at the sale. As lighting designers, we understand that there is no "one size fits all" when it comes to LED grow lights. Our products are designed with the grower in mind. Years of R&D and working with growers of all types have helped to shape our model line. Whether you have a small indoor grow, or require a larger solution, we are here to answer your questions and help.

That is the spirit of the Timber Grow Lights family. We designed it – engineered it – and build it by hand in San Diego, California. The people who do this work really care, are lighting professionals, and we take pride in what we do.

We look forward to helping you out with your next grow light purchase.

(This poster was designed by Mossy, so any Rep for it should go to her!):headbang:
(Hint Hint Mossy is awesome, so go on & give her a cheeky lil rep slap for all she does ;) you know you want too!) :thumbsup:
:pass::bighug::pass:

Yes that makes me very happy inside seeing that huge picture of the best lighting going on the planet COBS arty Zan the future is looking bright and with less wattage. I have seen it with my own eyes. My Man

It is going to be a very informative interview tomorrow on COBS I can hardly wait.:baked: so I Will get baked while I wait watch disjointed and the canned laughter from 1970's type shows and the cgi smoke they blow out but still funny it gets better after a few episodes on netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back