Status
Not open for further replies.
Welll....my season is damn near over....4am got robbed...mother fuckers stole the majority of the fruity chronic juice...half the atomic and half the think fast....gawd...i feel like killing myself since i (and the few hurting folks i take care of) are now totally fucked.
I can only imagine how pissed you are. All that toil and worry taken by some asshole. There are some sorry people in this world.

A long day out on the road
the clock winds down and the sun gets low
nature's singing in the late daylight
and she'll keep on singing right into the night
I know you told me and you I know you know
I've got this yearnin' within my soul
I'm never gonna, gonna let it go
the fire's burnin' but the wind blows cold

you light the fire
the one desire
and you shall always know
look in your heart and you'll find home

I don't want to keep :deadhorse: if you've never been ripped before this may give you an idea what it's like This is the area that I had my 2 CBD plants as you can see it's very residential . Somebody walked into my backyard and casually walked out with 2 6' plants . Once you realize what has happened your mind goes into another gear and you ask yourself 1000 questions but I think for me at least , some one had violated my space !! It took me awhile to get over that . It's a good thing in away that I never found out who it was .
P1010004.JPG

Yeah.... residential... fences, dogs, cameras...&...
vivint-snapshot-2017-09-28-073732.png
20170124_162742.jpg
7f694eed-09cb-4858-9f76-e41a9b02520a.jpg

Would rather pass thru harvest season unmolested... hopefully these issues will start to fade as legalization spreads...get me back indoors were my nerves are not poked by possible rippers.

Fucking pieces of shit.
mate thats fuckin brutal like. someone else on here just got busted aswell. and tang got robbed actually. i cant wait to get mine out the house and have my grow room stripped out. i generally dont worry about it but this close to the end my arsehole starts going a bit. dont know what id do if that happened to me like. the cunts have obviously been watching to see when its ready too. its heartbreakin but at least you still got left with something though. get some rapid finishers on indoors to hopefully be done before your stash runs out completely. theyll be back next year no doubt so i probably wouldnt grow outside again iether.

Cool. My hippy friend swears on Nirvana. He used to be a Sensi Seed kinda guy. Lower prices always concern me. Ive had issues paying lesser for some beans.
I saw someone in here mention doing a side by side of the same strain from different breeders. I'm really curious about this, to see what differences there might be. If the phenos are stable, and one could make sure they're growing the same out....

I might try it outdoors next year.

Welll....my season is damn near over....4am got robbed...mother fuckers stole the majority of the fruity chronic juice...half the atomic and half the think fast....gawd...i feel like killing myself since i (and the few hurting folks i take care of) are now totally fucked.
:eek:

WTF, damn! Sorry to hear..... :cuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back