Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaday green gang
9a2534b1902b551b7ad5d978d3ca44ef.jpg

yeah any cool ripper would leave the colas. take some side branching. theyll get theres bro. its just fucking stings like a bitch right now
The s.o.b 's that took mine took everything including the pot with the soil . :rofl: Funny now NOT funny then . I now confine my growing to auto's outdoors and only 2 or 3 at a time . I was rattled for a long time after , paranoid as shit . :nono:

I know that Karma has a way of catching up to all of us good and bad. Good people aren't in Jail. Good people are happy.
Those D-bags sold a part of them selves for some primo weed that will be gone in a month or sold for cash to get other drugs. There is only so much of a person before they forget what apathy and responsibility are.
I feel sorry for them. How sad they feel its ok to trespass onto someones property and steal another persons medication. :oops1:

is that a purple pheno just about to start kicking off there? looks braw mate, what is she?

yeah it sure looks like purple to me in person, but its just fastbuds GSC so i dont think its supposed to be purple. its the only one of my girls showing this, who knows? hope its not something else but i had a good look and it doesn't look like mold or rot or anything it seems naturual? confusing the shit out of me though cause havn't seen it before on any of the grow journals i've followed growing it.

Welll....my season is damn near over....4am got robbed...mother fuckers stole the majority of the fruity chronic juice...half the atomic and half the think fast....gawd...i feel like killing myself since i (and the few hurting folks i take care of) are now totally fucked.

PEOPLE [emoji36][emoji35]enough said that's why I only trust my dog and maybe the wife don't let it get you down brother we can always grow more I know I know just stay calm [emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back