Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I love that focker he tells it how it is no messing he was class on mock the week before he got the boot he was the only good thing about that show
hes friggin bonkers i love franky people go mad about him you know what his jokes are like dont watch him them hes awesome and hi bear how ya doing pal

any chevy truck fans in here? I finally got all my stuff sorted out for a paint job. I just bought a custom front clip with billet grill and all new lights. a headliner and all new door and window seals and exterior trim. even new window louvers and mirror. It's getting a real paint job, not a crappy overspray. I just rolled 3000 miles on the new crate engine. She's about to be a fully restored antique.

any chevy truck fans in here? I finally got all my stuff sorted out for a paint job. I just bought a custom front clip with billet grill and all new lights. a headliner and all new door and window seals and exterior trim. even new window louvers and mirror. It's getting a real paint job, not a crappy overspray. I just rolled 3000 miles on the new crate engine. She's about to be a fully restored antique.
Pics please!
1:00 p.m. EDT, noon CDT, 11:00 a.m. MDT, 10:00 a.m. PDT.

Thanks Phil that helps us all!

Hey Stoner's
What's up ?? :biggrin:
Good morning Bear! Hope all is well at the Bear Household and now Goldy Locks shit going down!

Welll....my season is damn near over....4am got robbed...mother fuckers stole the majority of the fruity chronic juice...half the atomic and half the think fast....gawd...i feel like killing myself since i (and the few hurting folks i take care of) are now totally fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back