Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I just keep looking at that Ball of Buds!!!! Dam that looks fuking Nutts bro and congrats on your gro! Can't wait to hear your weights and if it Kicks your Ass✌️✌️
my force dried, nasty lookin big bud is
kickin my ass right now lol. cant wait to see what the properly dried stuff turns out like. my a/u last time was a pretty pleasant day time smoke but was lacking in kick from what i was expecting. my buds are a lot denser this time round and she smells stronger so fingers crossed : )

Gorgeous plant boss. I'm just catching up on the thread, don't know what others have said, but myself I'd give it at least another week. You still have plentiful white hairs. It's personal preference at the end of the day. This is just my opinion. And again I'm behind about 4 pages.
thanks for the input mate. your the 4th to comment and the 4th to tell me that lol. all fingers point to you all being right so shes getting left another week now
: )

IMG_20170928_001433.jpg

thanks for the input mate. your the 4th to comment and the 4th to tell me that lol. all fingers point to you all being right so shes getting left another week now
: )
Anytime boss, ya I started to see that as I went along lol Sometimes I read all the way through then go back to anything I want, but I often find myself forgetting the page number/s lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back