Status
Not open for further replies.

So damn high right now.. Wife is gonna be pissed because I forgot what we were gonna eat for dinner lol I was supposed to make it for us.. Maybe I can come up with an appetizer.. Just made canna brownies, perhaps that could delay her anger.....

I'm in the same boat got wasted all day while the wife was out with the kids and got the worst stink eye in 16 years but sadly I don't have any brownies to make up so out shopping she goes tomorrow

Lol
115b88ed31973e39952254140fedbd08.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

good evening troops. i think my a/u is ready for the chop now. got 3
hours booked in for it tomorrow or i wont get time till monday. day 93ish i think. anyone care to offer a second opinion? View attachment 809501 View attachment 809502 View attachment 809503 View attachment 809504 View attachment 809505 its only my second attempt so not very confident with this part of the grow. done a lot better than last time though : )
Man I just keep looking at that Ball of Buds!!!! Dam that looks fuking Nutts bro and congrats on your gro! Can't wait to hear your weights and if it Kicks your Ass✌️✌️

So damn high right now.. Wife is gonna be pissed because I forgot what we were gonna eat for dinner lol I was supposed to make it for us.. Maybe I can come up with an appetizer.. Just made canna brownies, perhaps that could delay her anger.....

lol!! Then I got high, then I got high!!

As a political disclaimer I did not post this to be political. I did think it was funny that two left twix were in same package. I strongly believe that you have to have left and right equal in order to fly or sail, straight.

1684animalleopardheadph.gif

good evening troops. i think my a/u is ready for the chop now. got 3
hours booked in for it tomorrow or i wont get time till monday. day 93ish i think. anyone care to offer a second opinion? View attachment 809501 View attachment 809502 View attachment 809503 View attachment 809504 View attachment 809505 its only my second attempt so not very confident with this part of the grow. done a lot better than last time though : )
Gorgeous plant boss. I'm just catching up on the thread, don't know what others have said, but myself I'd give it at least another week. You still have plentiful white hairs. It's personal preference at the end of the day. This is just my opinion. And again I'm behind about 4 pages.

Amnesia Haze Auto, Day 10 :D

View attachment 809523
From who? I recently grew one out from Royal Queen. Mine was a little slow in the beginning, picked up a bit after preflower of course. It also was a hungry little thing. Took feedings 1100ppms give or take. Good smoke, not the densest bud but good bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back