Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you that don't know, I don't smoke or vape, I just grow (rec and med for the family). That's the first of my own homegrown weed in those brownies. And I've had 4 of those pieces in that photo I posted. I want more. Now, is this the munchies, or do I just admit I'm a chocoholic? :crying:
You know it takes a while for edibles to kick in but when they do....
4 pieces you say lol

s
good stuff least you care about your products you can see your passionate about it

shit advice, dangerous products piss me off as this is MY industry, MY life and My Career...... I love my job, here I am getting paid to talk about growing weed and smoking...!!! this is awesome..

what pisses me off is those whom for the sole reason of profit sell products like avid under the guise of being safe, killing med patients and making healthy rec smokers like me, smoke toxins!!

further more, there is toooooo much crap info out there example...EAGLE 20 is safe for cannabis because it is used on grape crops,,,but ironically it is not used on tobacco crops..why!!!

because in grapes it is not dangerous, however in cannabis crops the second it is com-busted, burned, it turns into hydrogen cyanide...yet people are recommending it to be used on med and rec crops because it is used on grapes!! or that it can be used in early grow and will flush out!!! sorry also false

time to clean up and give proper information. noone is doing it, so I will.

Whether you are in austrlia, austria, america or whereever, we want to give you the info you need to grow safe. whether you use our products or not. I dont care...just grow safe clean product.!!!

You had a taste of success, now you know Elle, maybe you try some more...
Cannabutter next maybe! I made some butter anyway last week. You just whip double cream with an electric mixer until it turns into butter. Nice and simple, but be ready to turn the speed down because when you make butter you also get buttermilk. If you don't turn the speed down the buttermilk will decorate your room...

For those of you that don't know, I don't smoke or vape, I just grow (rec and med for the family). That's the first of my own homegrown weed in those brownies. And I've had 4 of those pieces in that photo I posted. I want more. Now, is this the munchies, or do I just admit I'm a chocoholic? :crying:
hehehe chocoholic
youll be realll baked in about an hour or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back