Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so, someone reference snake oil products!!

when I started workin in a hydro shop, I was the kid bottling avid, meltatox, ridomil etc in a room with no ventilation, gloves, etc:cuss:
years later a company tried to sell avid as a natural organic bug spray, compromising the health of both medical and rec smokers.:nono:

on top of all of the bad information available, I have taken upon myself to clean up the image of foliar spraying and give good info on bugs, pm sprays etc so that we can grow clean and healthy weed!

Thank you, and I hope I've been of help. Now grow us some beautiful bud!

:toke::pass:

That feeling when your room is empty... And you get some new genetics (it's a Northern Lights crossed with Early Miss (which is White Widow x Big Bud)), and decide to give it a shot, and set one seed to pop... :D

Hopefully everything I've learned from @pop22 and everything I will STILL learn from him and everyone else, will come into play this time...

when I started workin in a hydro shop, I was the kid bottling avid, meltatox, ridomil etc in a room with no ventilation, gloves, etc:cuss:
years later a company tried to sell avid as a natural organic bug spray, compromising the health of both medical and rec smokers.:nono:

on top of all of the bad information available, I have taken upon myself to clean up the image of foliar spraying and give good info on bugs, pm sprays etc so that we can grow clean and healthy weed!
Now that, right there, is why I have given you a :slap: for your work and how great this interview is!

good stuff least you care about your products you can see your passionate about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back