Status
Not open for further replies.
Munchies Anyone?
giphy (1).gif

@opticfoliar I'm not a foliar guy but these products seem very useful. Do you have any side by side comparisons by chance? I'm very curious as to if foliar is that worth it. I'm more of a lazy grower lol

not on hand. I have done some private lab tests on leaf tissue and water / nutrient uptake. there in PDF so I cant post here. I can try to email you a copy?

im a sales guy....theres allot of us, and I HATE SALES PEOPLE (insert irony) we can say all sorts of great stuff. but the grower, consumer is the true test of if we are the real deal or not. I always encourage growers to hear what we have to say, and then get the real deal from fellow growers.

ok so, someone reference snake oil products!!

when I started workin in a hydro shop, I was the kid bottling avid, meltatox, ridomil etc in a room with no ventilation, gloves, etc:cuss:
years later a company tried to sell avid as a natural organic bug spray, compromising the health of both medical and rec smokers.:nono:

on top of all of the bad information available, I have taken upon myself to clean up the image of foliar spraying and give good info on bugs, pm sprays etc so that we can grow clean and healthy weed!
This is what will make you such a huge success, respect to you sir!
Cant wait to visit Ireland,,,one of the countries on my bucket list and recently voted one of the most beautiful countries in the world!
We'll make you feel right at home
:thumbsup:

For those of you that don't know, I don't smoke or vape, I just grow (rec and med for the family). That's the first of my own homegrown weed in those brownies. And I've had 4 of those pieces in that photo I posted. I want more. Now, is this the munchies, or do I just admit I'm a chocoholic? :crying:

For those of you that don't know, I don't smoke or vape, I just grow (rec and med for the family). That's the first of my own homegrown weed in those brownies. And I've had 4 of those pieces in that photo I posted. I want more. Now, is this the munchies, or do I just admit I'm a chocoholic? :crying:
You had a taste of success, now you know Elle, maybe you try some more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back