Status
Not open for further replies.
@opticfoliar Dinesh I have to pop out to get some food, hopefully you'll still be here where i get back (only popping around the corner). I'm famished!
If I don't get back in time, can I say what a great interview this has been and as always you delivered the goods!
Thank you for all your great advice and your fantastic products!
Right I'm gonna be a quick as I can ...don't go away!

For those of you that don't know, I don't smoke or vape, I just grow (rec and med for the family). That's the first of my own homegrown weed in those brownies. And I've had 4 of those pieces in that photo I posted. I want more. Now, is this the munchies, or do I just admit I'm a chocoholic? :crying:
Man I'd slow down lol ecspecially if you don't smoke or nothing. Just wait to ride the clouds. Hopefully it's clouds and not a Train lol

You know it takes a while for edibles to kick in but when they do....
4 pieces you say lol
It was a mix to make 9-12 brownies. I cut it into... 36? I'm not going to count them lol. You can see they weren't huge.

you dont smoke or vape ? get a glass of water,pillow and bucket quick !
:gary:
I really haven't had a lot, in my opinion. I ground 4g to put in the mix. Is that a lot? There was 200g butter and 3 eggs as well.

@@ opticfoliar what is your favorite weed strain

just 1...too hard
i love variety, specifically flower, and indica.
I cant just smoke 1 variety, it would be like eating chicken nuggets every day.

I like, strong weed, tasty weed aroma, flavor etc.
really liking some of the lemon and orange varieties, Kush is just played out too much. But I just love trying as many different types as I can.....there is soo many good varieties out there, how can you not... and with the wide variety of people I meet that provide me with samples...its awesome!
I try really good weed wherever I visit. :pass:

Dinesh, I was curious if you know what happens to the Cu from ATAK after it gets hauled in by the Transport? Does the plant leave it where it is, or translocate it eventually?

@opticfoliar Dinesh I have to pop out to get some food, hopefully you'll still be here where i get back (only popping around the corner). I'm famished!
If I don't get back in time, can I say what a great interview this has been and as always you delivered the goods!
Thank you for all your great advice and your fantastic products!
Right I'm gonna be a quick as I can ...don't go away!

im hanging out.

It was a mix to make 9-12 brownies. I cut it into... 36? I'm not going to count them lol. You can see they weren't huge.

I really haven't had a lot, in my opinion. I ground 4g to put in the mix. Is that a lot? There was 200g butter and 3 eggs as well.
no.... light weight..
lmao..
simmer the weed in the butter realll low for like 10 hours... next time.. one step up... extract the kief prior bypass the whole leaf matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back