Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have a question. @opticfoliar what are the benefits of switch for outdoor growing?

LOL right now in places like Colorado its the hemp farms sending pollen all over the place so people are using it outdoors to prevent seeds and hermies.

switch can be used indoors or out to prevent seeds and hermies or get rid of them in mid to late bloom

I have an info sheet on how to use switch I am trying to upload, however its in PDF so give me a few minutes and I will try to upload another way.

20170922_194927.jpg

short Bio: I have been in the industry since I was oh about 15 ( smoking weed in the school yard ) :redcard:....a few years later my buddy who now works at grotek was workign at jos plant factory ( local hydro shop) and got me a job there! woo hoo....

not really i got to carry dirt, hydrocorn and all dayfor about 8 months, then they let me work the sales floor
after a few short stints with some other wholesalers and manufactureres i decided to start optic foliar

@opticfoliar thanks for being here, I'm late the the party! I'm not sure if you answered these questions but please, I'm interested to know:

On your website, you talk about the 'magic of the MESOPHYLL layer." Can you explain that briefly for those members who might not know what that is?

Your mission states that you want to be the highest quality and best performing foliar spray in the industry. Quality can be so subjective, what does quality mean to the team at Optic Foliar?

Are Optic Foliar products organic? Your website used some creative language to avoid answering the question. What's preventing Optic Foliar from being certified organic?

Will using Optic Foliar products affect the taste of my bud?

When is it not safe to use Optic Foliar products in the cannabis garden?

Are Optic Foliar recipes proprietary or patent protected?

Had a knock at the door and had trouble getting the guest to go away :rofl:

@opticfoliar I'm in Colorado and honestly am very new to outdoor growing and even indoor growing with this climate and bugs (it's like the wild west with critters out here.) My neighbor has some amazing looks plants outside but even he's having a terrible time with powdery mildew and cut worms. Would the Overgrow spray be something to potentially combat those things? Would a preventative spray treatment be the proper course, or can be it be used to correct already existing conditions? Thank you!

welcome to growing friend, enjoy the ride. It always helps being part of a good community like AFN to help you when in need!

OVERGROW will help with PM while actively feeding and flowering, while you will need the atak in late bloom to just address PM without feeding. Using overgrow as a preventative will help prevent allot of problems related to PM and bugs.

as for cut works, looks like they start in the soil, so a soil/water treatment would also be needed....maybe a product like azamax watered in would help.....not sure what else is available in colorado ...i would need a few minutes to research and recommend....diamatacious earth is another treatment for the media that would work.

LOL right now in places like Colorado its the hemp farms sending pollen all over the place so people are using it outdoors to prevent seeds and hermies.

I can 100% vouch for that, that's the biggest gripe I hear from all the outdoor growers here. "Hemp farmers send pollen flying indiscriminately and it ruins entire crops." Have you ever seen the footage for Los Sueños Farms outside of Pueblo? It's friggin awesome. I parked my truck outside the off-ramp the other day and took some pictures and videos of their fields :rofl: Whoooops-a-daisy! Curious how much they get pollinated with those fields.

And I believe it too. I tell everyone I meet about my first ever dispensary experience buying an 1/8 of "top shelf" bud from NuVue Pharmacy that came with 16 beans in it. :cuss::cuss::cuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back